Cebu Pacific Latest Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Requirements and Qualifications in the Philippines

To all Future Filipino Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew Aspirants never be afraid to try even if your height is short like mine ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm only 5'2" (158cm) in height, I'm 30 years old and my very first time I tried Cebu Pacific was way back 2010 and my last try was way back 2017 ... Then my next try was today. ๐Ÿ˜€ 

They always accept walk in applicants EVERY WEEKDAYS from Mondays to Fridays 9am to 11am at Domestic Road Terminal 4 Pasay City. At least College level of ANY COURSE and married applicants are accepted (NO AGE LIMIT - Above 30 years old can apply). Bring 2x2 picture and your updated CV/resume. Wear business attire when you walk in.

NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED WHEN YOU APPLY FOR CABIN CREW!

Steps for the physical screening:
๐Ÿ‘‰ Just state your name
๐Ÿ‘‰ Your Age
๐Ÿ‘‰ When was the last time you tried Cebu Pacific?
๐Ÿ‘‰ How did you know about Cebu Pacific? 
Is it walk in/online (facebook/jobstreet)?

๐Ÿ˜€ SHOW YOUR CUTEST/BEST SMILE

Then turn 90 degrees right then turn back and right again and show your arms.

๐Ÿ™… Tattoos are not allowed and braces. Make sure you hide yor scars when you apply just conceal it. 

After that they will tell you if you passed or failed. If failed re-apply after 6 months.

Goodluck to those who will try tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ’– By: Joanna April Lumbad ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm just an aspirant too like you not yet a Flight Attendant.

Mga Komento

  1. Gusto mag aply ng step daughter q.. 20 years old lng po xa..

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hello Good Day! I'm Willing to apply, I'm 30 years old,im 5'6 in height.. My Educational background is highschool graduate! But I am fully experience of work, I am 5 yrs Costumer Associate and Beauty Consultant in DermFactor Essentials...And now I am working here in Macau country as a Assistant Teachers, I am not degree holder but i have a abilility or confident to do my work to better!i study now of Ateneo school of government or Ateneo Social Leadership Entrepreneur, one yr vocational course.. I hope you give me a chance to part your company! Thank you and Advance!

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Airplane Announcements - Tagalog and English version Philippines for Flight Attendant (Practice only)

✈๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ 54 STATION CODES & AIRPORT LOCATIONS IN THE PHILIPPINES ❤ by: Joanna April Lumbad

AIRLINES WITH HEIGHT REQUIREMENT OR ARM REACH ONLY FOR CABIN CREW IN THE PHILIPPINES